Cost Per Unit works with many Fortune 500 companies to develop cost-effective solutions designed to increase productivity and quality. Successful programs include:
International Printing Company
- Picking, packing, and kitting/handwork operations billed on a fixed cost per unit basis
- Cost improvement initiatives implemented by Cost Per Unit delivered over $1.2 million in cost savings in one year.
Mail Processing and Sorting Company
- Cost Per Unit manages insourced workforce of 120-160 employees at three sites.
- Program improved piece per hour rate by an average of 21% and reduced labor costs by 11%.
Home Improvement Company
- Cost Per Unit provides case picking and de-containerization in distribution centers.
- Improved cartons per hour in picking by 21.4% and reduced man hours per container by 13.4%.
- Picking performance accuracy is 99.9%.
Third-Party Logistics Company
- Cost Per Unit provides case picking, container inbound and sort, and outbound load
- Delivered a combined reduction in operating expenses of over 500K per year.
- Improved productivity and throughput on average by over 14%.
For more information or to schedule an assessment, contact us at CostPerUnit@staffmark.com.
Creating a Partnership