Staffmark is looking for a Facilities Supervisor to partner with our Client in Fremont, CA. This is a temp-to-hire, full time position. Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manages local projects as needed
- Ability to think independently
- Supports facilities needs 24/7 on emergency needs
- Prioritize daily work
- Communicates expenditures
- Manage employees and multiple vendors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures/policies to determine appropriate action
- Interacts daily with subordinates an/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchanges or presentation of factual information.
Supervision - Independence of Action:
- Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled or semi-skilled non-exempt employees
- Supervises 2 or more direct reports
- Salary is dependent on experience, but will pay no less than $50,000/per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Term-Life Benefits are available through Staffmark.